Our aim is to ensure that our clients use the finance provider and means that best suit their circumstances and needs.
Our broad understanding of the local economy and culture enable us to provide comprehensive financial advice and execution expertise on transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, divisions and other restructurings to a range of client sizes and types of businesses.
Therefore, if you are considering acquiring a new business or merge with an existing one we can assist in establishing that the financial information you hold is as accurate and complete as possible through the provision of financial and tax due diligence helping you to meet your governance and risk management objectives. Similarly, we can assist if you consider selling your business, ensuring that you get a more that fair price for your business.
Our services include:
- Assisting in mergers and acquisitions processes, including negotiation support to help maximise the offered value.
- Preparing of financial and tax due diligence reports.
- Advising on the potential sale and purchase agreement.
- Assisting in valuations and fair value opinions.
- Preparing business plans, feasibility studies and financial projections.
- Assistance in the restructuring of businesses.
- Designing and developing business strategies.